Aeropak Tyre Sealer & Inflator 500ml
|FOB Price:||US $0.99 / Box|
|Min. Order:||2,500 Boxes|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,500 Boxes||US $0.99/ Box|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||450ml/PC; 12PCS/CTN; 2500 Cartons/20FT Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: APK-8502
- Standard: Standard
- Update Method: by Email
- Aerosol: Yes
- Optimum Temperature: 25~30°c
- Max Pressure: 251-350psi
- Certificate: RoHS
- Different Size: 300ml,450ml,650ml
- Specification: 65x158mm
- HS Code: 35069190
- Type: Tire Inflators
- Certification: ISO, RoHS
- Function: Fix
- Types: Flammable, Non-Flammable
- Main Ingredient: LPG/R134, Ruber Latex, Soft Water, Micro Fabric
- Voltage: 12V
- Shipping: Dg Cargo
- Trademark: AEROPAK
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Aeropak emergency tyre sealer inflator is designed to quickly seal small punctures and leaks, reinflating your tyre in seconds. Aeropak tyre sealer inflator dose not require a jack or wheel removal; It's a fast, easy and clean procedure that gets you back on the road in seconds. Suitable for small punctures on all tubeless tyres. IMPORTANT inform your tyre repair shop that emergency Tyre Sealer & Inflator was used.
Item No. ID-309
Can Size 65mm X 158mm H
Package 450ml X 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size 275X205X205 mm
20ft Container Loading 2500 cartons
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children.