EU Standard Penetrating Oil Antirust
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.895 US $0.82|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: APK_8102
- Source: Liquid Mineral Lubricants
- Property: Extreme Pressure Lublicating Oil
- Shape: Liquid
- Advange: Lubricating Penetrating Oil Anti-Rust
- Function: Anti-Rust
- Gross Weight: 340g
- Trademark: Aeropak
- Specification: 450ml
- HS Code: 3403190000
- Type: Anti-Freeze Fluid/Anti-Rust Lubricant
- Composition: Base Oil
- Certification: Reach
- Application: Industrial Lubricant, Automotive Lubricant, Marine
- Usage: Eliminating The Noise of Machine Dehumidifying
- Net Weight: 235g
- Validity: 3years
- Transport Package: 12PCS/CTN
- Origin: China Mainland
Penetrating Oil anti-rust, lubricating, dehumidifying, decontaminating eliminating the noise of machine
Captain Anti Rust Lubricant (Penetrating Oil) performs anti-rust, lubricating, dehumidifying, decontaminating and eliminating the noise of machinery or other metals, etc., and has a magic effect of uncoiling rust, swiftly looses the rusted screws. It can be widely applied to the precision instruments, contacting points of electronic appliances, steel accessories and high sensing elements etc.
Can Size: 65mm x 158mm H
Package: 450ml x 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size: 275x205x205 mm
20ft Container Loading: 2500 cartons
|Net : 235g|
Cleans and removes adhesives, grease, tar, gums, etc from all surfaces. Cleans and protects against rust. Cleans and removes rust from tools, engine parts and chrome parts.
Removes moisture from all surfaces, eg: Spark plugs, car ignitions tools joints, out board motor and machines.
Loosens and thoroughly penetrates rusted parts, locks, seized nuts and bolts, valves, joints and rusted metal belts.
Penetrates and lubricates hinges, doors, windows, springs, pulleys, chains, clutches and other moving parts, thus stops noisy squeaks.
Lubricates and un-jams sticky engine parts, joints, linkages and cables. Cleans and penetrates engine inner parts and removes rust.
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
4. Keep out of reach of children.