Fire Proof Polyurethane Foam
|FOB Price:||US $0.81 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $0.81/ Piece|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||12, 000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ID-101
- Model: ID-101
- Trademark: I-LIKE
- Specification: 750ml / pc
- HS Code: 35069190
- Type: Polyurethane Foam
- Package: 750ml/PC, 12 PCS /Cartons, 1296 Ctns/ 20FCL
- Transport Package: 24 PCS /CTN, 2000ctns/ 20ft
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1. Make sure surface is free of oil and dirt.
2. Shake can vigorously;
3. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to the instruction.
4. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing out.
5. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
6. Polyurethane foam sealants require some humidity in order to cure properly. For best results, apply in temperatures between 60-100° F (16-38° C). Allow foam to cure fully before replacing baseboards, window or door frames.
7. Paint outdoor applications to avoid discoloration. Wait until foam is rigid before painting or trimming (30-60 minutes).
|Can Size:||65mm Dx 300mm H|
|Package:||750ml x 12pcs/ctn|
|Carton Size:||280x210x352 mm|
|20ft Container Loading||1296 cartons|