High Gloss Chrome Mirror Spray Paint
|FOB Price:||US $1.07 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1.07/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ID-8101
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Brand Name: Aeropak
- Size: 400ml
- OEM: Available
- Specification: 400ml
- HS Code: 35069190
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Certification: SGS RoHS ISO9001
- Model Number: ID-8101
- Sample: Free Within 2 PCS
- Trademark: Captain, Aeropak
- Origin: China
1. Chrome Spray Paint
2. Main ingredients: Resine, solvent, pigment, LPG
3. Tack Free Time: < 5 minute
4. Hard Dry Time: < 1 hours
5. Certificate: REACH, ASTM, TUV, ISO9001
Captain Chrome Paint can provide vivid electroplating effect, which can replace the traditional chroming techniques. It is able to effectively resist UV radiation, enhance the aging-resistance of the decorated goods and prevent eroding. It can be widely applied to metals, wood, glass, ABS and other surfaces. The film finish has excellent hardness, adhesion and flexibility. The film should avoid scrubbing or clashing to prevent the damage of its metal effect.
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° And try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
|20ft container loading||2500catons|