Aeropak fluorescent Chrome Effect Spray Paint
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-0.9 / Box|
|Min. Order:||625 Boxes|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|625 Boxes||US $0.8-0.9/ Box|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000, 000PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Aeropak 8101
- Appearance: Liquid
- Paint Film Property: Insulating Varnish
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Almost Everything, Except Foam
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Size: 400ml
- Gross: 390g
- Spray Rate: More Than 98%
- OEM: Available
- Factory: Yes, Welcome to Visit Our Factory
- Transport Package: 400mlx12
- Origin: China
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Method: Spray
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001
- Components: Pigment
- Application: Car Paint, DIY on Other Things
- Net: 285g
- Dry Time: 3-5minutes
- Cover: About 2 Square Meters for 200g Net
- Sample: Free Within 2 Pieces
- Trademark: Aeropak, i-Like, Captain
- Specification: 400ml
- HS Code: 32082010
Aeropak Spray Paint
1. Weather Resiatant
2. High Coverage
3. Strong Adhesiveness
4. Interior and Exterior
Aeropak Spray Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin and American advanced techniques. It can provide films with excellent weather resistance. The product has the Features of good leveling, high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster, better flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match well with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in surface finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics and plastics. The films should avoid contacting with gasoline or other solvents.
ID-220 Temperary Spray Paint Temperary Spray Paint
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° and try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45°.
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children
|weight||4.8kg for a carton|