General Purpose Lubricating Copper Grease
|FOB Price:||US $1.45 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||7,500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|7,500 Pieces||US $1.45/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||6, 000, 000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ID-640
- Source: Liquid Mineral Lubricants
- Property: Protective Lubricant
- Shape: Liquid
- Expiration Date: 3 Years
- Service: OEM/ODM
- Factory: Available
- Net: 235g
- Trademark: Captain
- Specification: RoHS, Reach, TUV, SGS
- HS Code: 34022090
- Type: Car Cleaner
- Composition: Base Oil
- Certification: Reach
- Application: Industrial Lubricant, Automotive Lubricant, Marine
- Propellant: LPG
- Bottle: Tinplate Can, Aluminium Can
- Function: Anti-Rust, Cleaner, Protection
- Volume: 450ml
- Transport Package: 450ml/PC; 12PCS/CTN; 2500ctns/20′fcl
- Origin: Guangdong, China(Mainland)
Copper Grease protects metal from corrosion and heat.In addition Copper Grease Contains an anti-seize compound to enhance Lubrication. This helps prevent disc Breaks terminals from corrosion.
Copper Grease is used to primarily stop metal surfaces which are under pressure and heat from sticking together.
Copper Grease effectively forms a physical barrier that prevents corrosion and binding, thus giving easy disassembly even after long periods of time.
Copper Grease is a lead-free multi-purpose anti-seize compound and general purpose lubricating grease.
Copper Grease is an effective lubricant over a temperature range of -18 to 220°C and is suitable for anti-seize applications up to 1,100°C, where it will drastically reduce disassembly
Copper Grease is used for lubrication and anti-seize uses on all types of metallic threaded components, flanges, etc. and other applications in a wide range of industries including automotive, industrial, and marine construction.
Copper Grease is also used extensively as a brake caliper anti seize compound that absorb disk brake noise.
Shake well before use.
The surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and grease-free.
Spray sparingly onto the component, from a distance of 25 to 30cm, ensuring a thin, even coating prior to assembly.
For optimum properties, ensure that both contact surfaces are completely coated.
Assembled parts (gear teeth, screws, ...) can slowly be put in motion.
Avoid mixing with other products.
Test before use on plastics or rubber.
Can Size: 65mm X 158mm H
Package: 450ml X 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size: 275X205X205 mm
20ft Container Loading 2500 cartons
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Store in a cool, dry place (45° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
4. Keep out of reach of children.