Polyurethane Foam (RoHS Certificate) (ID-101)
|FOB Price:||US $0.75 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Pieces||US $0.75/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||12, 000 PCS/Day|
|Transport Package:||750ml*12PCS/CTN, 1296ctns/20ft Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ID-101
- Seal Tape Kind: Liquid Tape
- Material: Elastomer Materials
- Silicone Sealant Curing Condition: Room Temperate
- Silicone Sealant Color: Clear
- Bonding Material: Glass
- Package: 750ml/PC, 12 PCS /Cartons, 1296 Ctns/ 20FCL
- Specification: 750ml / pc
- HS Code: 35069190
- Type: Polyurethane Foam
- Seal Tape Usage: Fire Fighting Pipeline
- State: Dynamic Seal
- Silicone Sealant pH Value: Neutral
- Mildew Proof: Mildew Proof
- Model: ID-101
- Trademark: I-LIKE
- Origin: Guangdong, China
1. Make sure surface is free of oil and dirt.
2. Shake can vigorously;
3. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to the instruction.
4. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing out.
5. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
6. Polyurethane foam sealants require some humidity in order to cure properly. For best results, apply in temperatures between 60-100° F (16-38° C). Allow foam to cure fully before replacing baseboards, window or door frames.
7. Paint outdoor applications to avoid discoloration. Wait until foam is rigid before painting or trimming (30-60 minutes).
1.750ML PU Foam
2. High quality
3. Factory directly sales
4. General purpose
ID-101 PU FOAM
The expanding PU Foam is made of high quality material, it has a large expansion capacity, and can be hardened within air moisture. It is fitted with a plastic adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or a straw.
ID-101 can be used for a wide range of building applications. It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation. Its harden saface can be painted, and the temperature-resistance is from -40° C to 90 ° C.
Tack-free Time: 5~13 (min)
Cutting Time: 1~1.5 (+25° C)
Full Dry Time: <24 (hour)
Yeild (L)(900g/750ml): 25~30
Specific Gravity: 15~20kg/m³
Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
Good filling capacities.
Application temperature between+ 5° C to +35° C.
Optimal application temperature between +18° C to +25° C.
It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
Bonding and mounting.
Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
|Can Size:||65mm Dx 300mm H|
|Package:||750ml x 12pcs/ctn|
|Carton Size:||280x210x352 mm|
|20ft Container Loading||1296 cartons|