Aeropak Good Quality Tyre Sealer Inflator
|FOB Price:||US $0.99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||7,500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|7,500 Pieces||US $0.99/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: APK-8502
- Validity: 3 Years
- Sample: Free
- Type: Transmission Jacks
- Tire Gauges Type: Digital Barometer
- Condition: New
- Trademark: Captain
- Specification: 300ml, 450ml, 650ml
- HS Code: 35069190
- Certification: RoHS, ISO, GS
- Function: Repair Tyre
- OEM: Available
- Standard: Standard
- Tire Gauges Carry Way: Portable
- Update Method: by Internet
- Transport Package: 450ml/PC; 12PCS/CTN; 2500 Cartons/20FT Container
- Origin: Guangdong, China(Mainland)
Fix your tires in a minutes
Applicable to breach within 6mm
No jack nor tyre-chang
CAPTAIN Tire Sealer & Inflator (Tire Sealant) is designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles. No jack nor tyre-change is needed. One step procedure of tyre pumping and repairing is finished in seconds. It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage. Non-toxic and odorless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
Item No.: ID-309
Can Size: 65mm x 158mm H
Package: 450ml x 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size: 275x205x205 mm
20ft Container: Loading 2500 cartons
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children.