Manufacure of Tire Inflators From China
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||7,500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100,000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||450ml/PC; 12PCS/CTN; 2500 Cartons/20ft Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ID-501
- Certification: RoHS
- Validity: 3 Years
- Trademark: Captain
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Cleaning
- Update Method: Reach
- Function: Repair Tyre
- Specification: 300ml, 450ml, 650ml
- HS Code: 35069190
Item No.: ID-309
Can Size: 65mm x 158mm H
Package: 450ml x 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size: 275x205x205 mm
20ft Container: Loading 2500 cartons
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children.