Aeropak High Heat Multi-Color Aerosol Spray Paint
High Heat Spray Paint is made of high quality organic silicone anti-heat resin by advanced technology. The paint film keeps its original performance at 300C high temperature for a long time, and the silver color can endure 400C. Better performance can be achieved if roasting at 200C. It can be applied to chimney, pipeline, auto or motor exhaust pipe, and other parts, which work at high temperature. Its film is humidity-resistant, waterproof and weather-resistant, but should avoid contacting with gasoline.
High temperature available: 400C, 600C, 800C.
65mm x 158mm H
400ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° And try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children
|400ml/pc; || 235g net |
| 12pcs/ctn; ||2500ctns/20'FCL|