Aeropak Quick Repair Tire Inflator 450ml
Aeropak Tire Inflator Sealer is designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles. No jack nor tyre-change is needed. One step procedure of tyre pumping and repairing is finished in seconds. It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage. Non-toxic and odorless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After bumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
Can Size: 65mm X 158mm H
Package: 450ml X 12PCS/CTN
Carton Size: 275X205X205 mm
20ft Container Loading 2500 cartons
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Store in a cool, dry place (45° C); Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
Who we are
1. Established in 1997, about 15 years of history;
2. Owns 2 main factories, one in Zhongshan making aerosol, one in Foshan making sealants;
3. Four (4) main brands: I-LIKE, CAPTAIN, IMAX, KING JOIN, CAPTAIN, IMAX, KING JOIN;
4. Certificates of ISO9001, TUV, ASTM, REACH, etc
5. Gold member of more than 5 B2B websites: Made-in-China, etc
6. Production capability more than 6 million PCS/ month;
7. Monthly export more than 50 containers;
8. Exported to more than 50 countries and regions;
9. More than 90 big distributors in Chinese market;
10. With more than 10 sole agents in the world.
Our competitive edge over other suppliers is that we offer solutions rather than supplying goods and services. We provide an excellent combination between prices, quality & responsiveness.