I-Like Fire Proof (Class B2) spray PU foam is self-extinguishable. It is an economical, convenient and effective method for installing Building Code compliant, fire blocking in wood frame residential construction. It is used to seal concealed penetrations from floor to floor or room to room, forms a fireblock and a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond. Bonds to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics.
1. Make sure surface is free of oil and dirt.
2. Shake can vigorously;
3. Install PU foam gun or spraying straw to the valve according to the instruction.
4. Convert the can, then press trigger, there would be foam flowing out.
5. In a general way, just fill in the hole or gap by 70% when gun-type, and 50% when straw-type.
6. Polyurethane foam sealants require some humidity in order to cure properly. For best results, apply in temperatures between 60-100° F (16-38° C). Allow foam to cure fully before replacing baseboards, window or door frames.
7. Paint outdoor applications to avoid discoloration. Wait until foam is rigid before painting or trimming (30-60 minutes).
|Can Size:||65mm Dx 300mm H|
|Package:||750ml x 12pcs/ctn|
|Carton Size:||280x210x352 mm|
|20ft Container Loading||1296 cartons|