Aerosol Spray Paint
Captain Spray Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin and American advanced techniques. It can provide films with excellent weather resistance. The product has the Features of good leveling, high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster, better flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match well with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in surface finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics and plastics. The films should avoid contacting with gasoline or other solvents. (Good Leveling, High Coverage, Great Flexibility, Strong Adhesiveness)
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° And try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
(Good Leveling, High Coverage, Great Flexibility, Strong Adhesiveness)
|Can Size:||65mm D x 158mm H|
|Package:||400ml x 12pcs/ctn|
|Carton Size:||275x205x205 mm|
|20ft Container Loading||2500 cartons|