This product can provide vivid metallic effect, it can be applied for surface processing of metal, wood and glass. In which, chrome spray paint can make electroplating effect. It can replace the traditional chroming techniques. It is able to effectively resist UV radiation, enhance the aging-resistance of the decorated goods and prevent eroding. It can be also used for glass, plastic etc.
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed.
2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° And try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45° .
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
| item No:|| ID-202|
| can size:|| 65mmD*158mmH|
| carton size|| 400ml*12pcs/ctn|
| 20ft container loading|| 2500catons|